Wednesday March 27, 2019
Parents/Legal Guardians, if you need your Infinite Campus PARENT portal log on information, please send an email to email@example.com from an email address on file with the school.
New Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before September 1st.
Thursday November 8, 2018
ADDRESS CHANGES: Parents/Legal Guardians, if you have moved, before your address can be updated, you will need to provide new proof of residency. This new proof of residency must be given to your child's school. Acceptable documents are a current utility bill, current mortgage or valid lease agreement. If you have any questions regarding an address change, please contact your child's school.
INFINITE CAMPUS PORTAL:
Only a student's PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN may request the portal information for their student. The email must be sent from the email address on file with the school district. Send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can log onto your STUDENT portal account using your Franklin Township Network user name and password. Any of your teachers can provide this information.
- If you are new to the district and need your PARENT portal log on information for the first time, please send an email to email@example.com, from the email address that is on file with the school district.
- If you have your Account Security Email set up on your Parent portal account and have forgotten your user name and/or password, please click the 'Forgot password' or 'Forgot username' link.
- Please use your PARENT account to log onto the portal to view your student(s) information and view any messages sent by your child's school.
- You can access the Existing Student and New Student Online Registration forms from your PARENT portal account, only a PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN can register a child.
- To update phone, email or emergency contacts, please log onto your PARENT account.
- Students - The mobile App is called Campus Student
- Parents - The mobile App is called Campus Parent